Old new member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

Or should that be new old member?? Hope all you guys have been keeping well and behaving in my absence. Just spent the last couple of hours looking back over all my posts to see why I was banned in the past but couldn't find what could have caused it. Anyhoo, I'm not here to dig that up. I am here because, well, damn I missed you guys!! Some of the old posts I read again were funny, others I found were the reason I joined in the first place. So many of you fine folk willing to advise and help one another, whether they were advanced or a beginner, because, you can.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

By the way Jeff, I know you watching, you owe me a car sticker or a sticker of some sort so I can let all my friends and everyone I know, I'M PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ASSOCIATION, šŸ˜‚ And you know, maybe get some more Irish blood on board.

howsitwork

Welcome back.

Thread title reminds me of an animated discussion made at my model engineering club re membership " We only cater for children aged between 8months and 93 , no adults are permitted unless closely supervised by their wives" was the majority view

Top Bottom