OK meeting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

I would like to thank Roy and his wife for hosting todays meeting. It was a wonderful time and was glad to finally put a face to a name. Thanks for everyones attendance, (even an old Texan!):biggrin: Sorry to miss those who couldn't attend though.:frown:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
HERE HERE TIM!

Thank you very much for the hospitality to Roy and his better half (Dee if i am not mistaken?)

And a special thank you from myself to Tim, Roy, Mark, and weveryone else that was so ready and willing to share their very precious knowledge! It is truely appreciated.

But the downfall to all that learning.. of course now i have a million Questions! expect emails fellas!!!

Paul in OKC

I am glad I was able to sneak over for a bit. It is fun to put faces with names. Sorry I couldn't stay for any turning, but I was there for the best part, LUNCH! And my thanks to Roy and Dee, very gracious hosts indeed.

OKLAHOMAN

Well one more Oklahoma local chapter meeting has passed and hopefully a good time was had by all who attended, we had a few new faces at this meeting and its nice to put a name to a face. Diane (Dee) and I enjoyed the fellowship and Paul next time I'll put your burgers on 30 minuets before the others:wink:. Ron(Radams) and Gene(Oidar) our 2 newest turners I hope we were able to impart some of our collective knowlege and it seems I always learn something at these meetings. George (oldwrangler) it was nice seeing you and Kathy again have a safe trip,Texans are always welcome here:biggrin:
A special thank you to Ken of Kallenshaan Woods for the blanks supplied to all who attended.

seawolf

We had a great time and learned many things. The people were great. Thanks again Roy and Dee for hosting this meeting. We hope to see you at May Fest.
Mark

DonHo

Let me add my thanks to Roy and Dee for hosting the meeting. Like many of the others I learned a lot (now if I can only get time to try it out). I think I'm probably the only one there who hadn't already sold a pen or was planning to, but learning how the "pros" do things was very interesting and enlightening. Thanks to all who shared their knowledge.
DonHo

Top Bottom