Not a new member - back after 3 years!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

That was a long lapse in my career as a penmaker and tool maker - 3 long years without a shop! I just bought a house with an unfinished room that is going to be my shop. I hope to be working at it again soon, and will be posting regularly.

Do you remember me? I used to make the indexing kits for the Jet Mini - the Micro Beading tools, and a few others ...

My best wishes for all !! Greetings from NC !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

That was a long lapse in my career as a penmaker and tool maker - 3 long years without a shop! I just bought a house with an unfinished room that is going to be my shop. I hope to be working at it again soon, and will be posting regularly.

Hi Fred; Welcome back!

I like your tag line. The horse can also produce another horse. Never seen a vehicle that can do that!

ctubbs

Welcome back. New member here so have no memory of you. Even if I were an old member, with my memory, possibly still no memory:redface::wink:. One of your experience is sure to always to be welcomed back. Three years with no shop? How depressing!:frown:
Charles

alphageek

Former Moderator
Welcome back! You must have left right around the time i started.... I have to say you've peaked my interest - micro beading tools?

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Welcome back, Fred. I've missed your engineering knowledge. I figured when you retired you never wanted to see another computer.

its_virgil

Welcome back Fred. I really like you micro beading tools...there is a set in England I sent to a friend. I look forward to other tools now that you are back.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Padre

I don't remember you, I've haven't been on the site long enough, but WELCOME BACK.:wink:

Fred in NC

Hello Friends! That was a very warm welcome, which is much appreciated. I am still in the process of moving - taking too long. Hopefully will be done soon, so I can set up my new shop and post pics of pens and some of the tools I make. Best to all !!

Fred in NC

Hello Friends! That was a very warm welcome, which is much appreciated. I am still in the process of moving - taking too long. Hopefully will be done soon, so I can set up my new shop and post pics of pens and some of the tools I make. Best to all !!

PennedDown

Fred,
I feel your pain! I sold my house about three months ago after having a 30 x 40 shop out back to do anything from pens to Arts and Crafts/Mission style furniture for the last 12 years. Now I have my lathe cart, a small workbench, tabletop drill press, and portable jobsite saw in a 5 x 10 area in the garage of a lease house, surrounded by packed boxes. All of my big equipment is packed and I mean PACKED into a 10 x 20 storage building. Oh well, it gives me an excuse to say "Honey, I don't know where item X is in the storage, so I'm going to have to buy another one..." :biggrin: When I get in another permanent place again, I'll have doubles of a lot of items. That's when some IAP members will get some bargains! With that said: WELCOME BACK! I'm very thankful for a site like this and whether old or new to it, it's a great place to learn and get to know each other. I too, am interested in the beading tools.

DocStram

Hey Fred . . . what a coincidence! Last weekend I was using the beading tool that I got from you . . . and wondered what happened to you. Good hearing from you!

seamus7227

Welcome back Fred, I started back in 2009 with the site, but cant wait to see what you have to offer! Man, how miserable those 3 yrs must have been. wew!

Top Bottom