North Texas Alumilite Crystal Clear Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

#####CLOSED######

Ok North Texas Chapter folks. Here is a group buy for Alumilite Crystal Clear. I will be ordering in 10 gallon kit increments (5 gallons each of Part A and Part B). You have the opportunity to buy as much as you want (...in equal gallon increments..). YOU will be responsible for providing containers for your gallons, unless you are lucky enough to get the last gallons from a kit. Rudy (rlofton) has a lead on gallon containers (with caps), and we can provide for $2 each, but need to know early if you need them.

You will be responsible for picking up (or arranging the pick up) of the alumilite from my house in Allen Texas. Re shipping is not an option. Since we generally get some cross pollination among the chapters, I'm sure it could be arranged to get someone to transport to Central Texas, Greater Houston, ArcLaTex, Oklahoma, etc. (many of us work for doughnuts...) The only catch is that if you want me to hold the goods for such an occasion, I will need you to pay me when the product arrives here.

I prefer not to do paypal, but will deal with you on an individual basis if that is necessary (you pay the fees). Otherwise it will be cash at pick up.

Now for the good news. If you buy 2 gallons from Alumilite it would cost 175.34 delivered to me. Through this group buy, the cost will be $110 for 2 gallons (again one gallon Part A and one gallon Part B). Add $4 for bottles and a little for possible paypal fees, and you have a pretty good deal.

Sorry, This group buy is for Alumilite Crystal Clear only.

I plan to close this group buy an Noon CST on Saturday, January 16. Since I am going to fund the purchase (and you pay me back), I reserve the right to ask for pre-payment or to cut the buy off early.

Please post your questions in this thread, and PLACE YOUR ORDERS VIA EMAIL tom (at) hullabaloo.com

Tom

Last edited:

TomW

Monday Update. Lots of folks saving $65 on enough alumilite to make 2 gallons! Let me know if you are interested!

George, Dan, Bob and Rudy your orders are noted.
Thanks

Tom

Top Bottom