No Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wudnhed

I have alot of pens that I make to give for gifts and sell some too. Do you think I have one close to write with for my grocery list? No....whats wrong with this picture[:p]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NavyDiver

I was giving Josh a hard time last week. He has all these beautiful pens that he has created and he was walking around with a plastic throwaway in his pocket [B)].

Ron Mc

Sounds familiar! Actually even though I have lot's of pens that both I have made and other turners have made you are not going to believe what I have been using for a pen the last couple weeks.
A Parker refill. Yes, Just the refill! Now that's sad.[:eek:)]

kent4Him

I often find myself without a pen. I only get to use the rejects. The ones that develop crack after a while, or orders that never came through after I made the pen.

airrat

haha I am sitting here at my desk looking at 3 papermates, and 2 freebies I got from the doctors office. At least at work I use pens I made. BUT time for a few for my desk.

TBone

Eric, teach that boy something [:D]

Better than I. I was doing a training for 3 new employees and had to sign a paper stating that they took the class and didn't have a pen at all, left it on the workbench[:(]

BigRob777

I keep my gift pens for special tasks, like my log books. I'm really hard on pens. I fried my personal pen (my very first pen) in the dryer. Well, my wife did, but I'm the one who left it in his pocket.

Joe,
BTW, yours is one I use for my personal log, so don't give me a hard time![:D]

Just a note: Joe knew that I'm allergic to cocobolo, so he made me a sierra of some of the cocobolo we cut up in the summer. What a great guy.
Merry Christmas,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom