Next meeting June 11th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Time for another meeting, Saturday June 11th 10am

Bring family and friends.
It is a BBQ potluck. I will provide the hamburgers, you bring a side dish to share, and non alcoholic drinks for your family. If you have a special diet let me know.

I will start BBQ'ing at noon and all are invited to show up early and stay late.
There will be opportunities to play in the shop.

19811 Grandview Dr
Corona, Ca 92881

http://www.mapquest.com/#abf7907a430b0103400d95e7

Be sure to post if you're coming so we know how many to prepare for.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chuckforsyth

Time for another meeting, Saturday June 11th 10am

Bring family and friends.
It is a BBQ potluck. I will provide the hamburgers, you bring a side dish to share, and non alcoholic drinks for your family. If you have a special diet let me know.

I will start BBQ'ing at noon and all are invited to show up early and stay late.
There will be opportunities to play in the shop.

19811 Grandview Dr
Corona, Ca 92881

http://www.mapquest.com/#abf7907a430b0103400d95e7

Be sure to post if you're coming so we know how many to prepare for.

I WILL BE THERE

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I'm not sure if I'll make it. But I'm writing it on all 3 of my calendars! And if someone will email me a reminder few days before, I actually might really make it. I've missed meeting with you all. I've missed IAP. I'm hoping to tiptoe back here carefully.

KalKarl

I'll be working that day. Did want to come out and see what everyone is up to. Hope to catch the next one. Enjoy the BBQ. Cheers, Karl

paulebutler

Two newbies will be there for sure! I'm bringing my nephew who is crazy about pen turning. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Paul (and Matthew) Butler

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
If its starting at 10am, and there's a BBQ, will it be okay if I don't get there till after 11am? I have a couple of boxes for the newbies.

I've been having quite a difficult time with spasms and haven't been able to talk for few days. but I want these two boxes of blanks to GO. And it would be great if I didn't have to mail them.

I'll be having my cousin drive me there. If I can talk and spasms are better, maybe I can stay a bit.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
If its starting at 10am, and there's a BBQ, will it be okay if I don't get there till after 11am? I have a couple of boxes for the newbies.

I've been having quite a difficult time with spasms and haven't been able to talk for few days. but I want these two boxes of blanks to GO. And it would be great if I didn't have to mail them.

I'll be having my cousin drive me there. If I can talk and spasms are better, maybe I can stay a bit.

Show up when you can. I know making it will be difficult for you. Would just be glad to see you come and stay as long as you're comfortable.

Top Bottom