New turner contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

Hey Scott, ect... I am thinking about running the new turner contest as a month long deal followed by say three prizes.

If I made one post (maybe a sticky) and had all the entries posted in there and had the help of say a couple volunteers (requested via open post) and then at the end we could get together and choose the top three entries.

That sound like a plan? Do we have three prizes we can award to the contest, or do we need to drop it to the top two? I could split it up weekly, but I figure this might work better and give the whole month to enter the pen and compete against everyone. (Plus, we do not need as many prizes for an entry level contest) Just my thought here, or maybe we want to give more smaller prizes for this contest and do it weekly??

Any input? :neutral:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

I say we pick the biggest prizes possible. I suggest this strictly to help encourage new turners. It has nothing to do with me being a new turner and planning to enter the contest myself :biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Ben

Firefyter-emt

Yea, I did have that and I forgot it was set to one big contest... I like that, eaiser for me!

So, how do we want to work the judges? Post a request and then pick a few once run past the "Bashing committe" ??

Top Bottom