New to the site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprsbux2

Hey all! My name is Eric,I own Country Road Workshop. I have been on here before,just not to any great capacity. I am looking to pick things up a bit for my business. My woodworking business is a little bit of everything but I specialize in pens and casting pen blanks. I'm always looking for new things to cast and be creative. I love thinking outside the box! When I come on this site I am truly amazed and humbled by everyone's work! You guys and gals are truly inspiring! For now I just wanted to introduce myself and heres to hopefully meeting some of around the band on that " Cou

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KJA

G'day Eric, there are a lot of brilliant people and ideas here. I find something new every time I jump on here.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Woodchipper

Go Scarlet and Grey!
I always thought the Big 10 schools were a biggy. The SEC has evolved into a quasi-religion!
I'm a graduate of the School Of Hard Knocks. The school colors are Black & Blue! I've lived in so many states, it is hard to cheer for one sports team. My colors would look like a rainbow! My grandson plays for the Mississippi Braves, Atlanta's AA ball club. He gets a lot of attention these days.

Sprsbux2

I always thought the Big 10 schools were a biggy. The SEC has evolved into a quasi-religion!
I'm a graduate of the School Of Hard Knocks. The school colors are Black & Blue! I've lived in so many states, it is hard to cheer for one sports team. My colors would look like a rainbow! My grandson plays for the Mississippi Braves, Atlanta's AA ball club. He gets a lot of attention these days.
AWESOME! I'm sure you are very proud of him! I love hearing the stories of the kids that have made it...it is so cool for them and their families! It gives me goosebumps! People just dont realize how hard it is to get to that level,the sacrifices by the moms,dads,grandparents, families...it is so hard!

Sprsbux2

Welcome from Montana! Nice Turkey in your avatar.
Full disclosure...that was my oldest daughter's 1st turkey,and very unfortunately, that's my dad in that picture with us,we lost him a year ago today on his 67th birthday! It's been a pretty rough day today! That picture is pretty special to all of us in many ways more than one,so thx for noticing! We all appreciate that!

Full disclosure...that was my oldest daughter's 1st turkey,and very unfortunately, that's my dad in that picture with us,we lost him a year ago today on his 67th birthday! It's been a pretty rough day today! That picture is pretty special to all of us in many ways more than one,so thx for noticing! We all appreciate that!

Sorry to hear about your dad. This is a nice picture to remember him by and have the story to go along with it.

Top Bottom