New to IAP and to Turning in South Carolina

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbeedy2

Hello everyone!

I started turning a few months ago as a therapeutic activity to help with PTSD and I love it! I have always been a fan of a good pen and thought, why not make my own! I have made about a dozen or so so far, along with a couple of bowls and some mushrooms, and a gnome! I really enjoy it and am very glad I found the hobby and groups like this to share it with!

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Mike
its a great way to chill out and unwind .

You know you've reached nirvana when your blank explodes and you merely shrug🤷‍♂️, swear and pick up another blank . Although working out why it exploded is always a useful lesson too.🤔

Have fun, stay safe

By the way Welcome form the UK as well before I forget myself philosophising ( probably spelt that wrongly )

Welcome from the Sand Mountain region of NE Alabama. Where in SC are you? I go to Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Greensboro/Spartanburg areas from time to time. Almost moved to Inman about 5 yrs ago. Beautiful state. Enjoy the newfound hobby.

bmac

Welcome Mike, been a long time turner and pen turner, a great stress reliever. Also been doing some Gnomes lately for the SWAT Symposium.
Be sure to post some pictures of your work.

Bobby
Louisiana

Top Bottom