New to casting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Do a simple search with the words "casting poly resin" and you should get a ton of links. Use the search button at the top of the page between the help and the about us buttons. I have used those words and came back with a ton of posts.

Jarheaded

If you don't want to stink up the place, try this link. www.alumilite.com They are also donating a lot of prizes and I think we should give them some business. They also make a great product and I swear by it. I also swear at a lot of things, but that happens.:D
Johnnie

bitshird

Originally posted by doddman70

best place and price for the pr is www.mrfiberglass.com you want the silmar 41 clear casting resin.
I agree they have fast service and a good product, (if you don't mind the smell) just don't mix it in your wifes room (kitchen) they tend to get a bit fussy/angry/homicidal when you do [B)][8][xx(] don't ask please!!:D

don't mix it in your wifes room (kitchen) they tend to get a bit fussy/angry/homicidal when you do [B)][8][xx(] don't ask please!!:D
I have spent the last three weeks doing just that .. except in the Guest Bathroom .. no spills, and have basically burned out the exhaust fan .. I have just about over-stayed my Welcome as far as she is concerned ... I got a CEASE AND DESIST notice today at breakfast. haha
Hurry Spring! :D

Top Bottom