New sub-board?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

atomic ray

All righty then!

So let us plan for the first meeting...sooner than later :bananen_smilies035:

Let us get some suggestions for the first meeting location...

My shop is right out...not ready, unless you want to walk around all my stuff as I am putting my benches together...

I do have field trip location...in the Bluff there is a hardwood dealer...crabby as heck but a longtime wood worker (and no he is not interested in joining) and he has a large selection and has fair prices...gave me a 20 lb slab of mesquite just to play with last time I was there.

Cheap and decent Tex-Mex around the corner from the shop.

Maybe we could consider a group buy? Maybe a big batch of alumilite? A big slab of something nice?

Raymond :bananen_smilies046:

Fred

Is this the sub-board for the new Coastal Bend Chapter?quote]

Nope. This is the MAIN PAGE of the IAP FORUM for NEW POSTS.

Look at the very top of the page just centered and to the right of the USA and Canada flags ... there you will find the tab button for LOCAL CHAPTERS.

Within the local Chapters listing should be your local chapter. I looked all the way down the list (note that there are two pages so far), however I did not see anything named Coastal Bend Chapter. Double check me though as I werar glasses and they are way too fogged over with CA fumes to make my reading abilities perfect. Yea, CA will fog over glasses really, really well!

Oh yea, Welcome to the IAP Forum and that goes out to all of you good folks. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Willee

Hello ...

Hello ... just found this and am interested in joining any local pen turning group here in Corpus Christi.

William Lee
361-563-1303

Top Bottom