New source for snakeskin blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mikey

LOL (we need a lughing smiley here) How do they have 3/4" x5 if they need to be made acording to the pen? Are they just some green and brown swirl combo?

its_virgil

Just looked...although I'm not buying[:D] They are available with 7mm,8mm, 3/8, and 10mm tubes. No pictures on the website...I think I'll continue making my own. That way I get 5 blanks for the price of 1 PSI blank. And, I can make what I want...not just slimlines, americanas, and cigars.[:D]
Do a good turn daily!
don
Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Anybody get the new PSI catalog? They have snakeskin blanks on the back cover for only $23.95, 3/4 x 5. What a deal![:0]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Anybody get the new PSI catalog? They have snakeskin blanks on the back cover for only $23.95, 3/4 x 5. What a deal![:0]

BB sells them for just about any pen you want to make already tubed and cut for $17.95 or $8.95 for the Sierra kit...
Makes for a much better deal IMHO

its_virgil

But the kit that can be used is determined by the tube size.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jwoodwright
<br />Looks like they're wrapped around barrels and covered in clear accrylic. You turn the clear down to the size/style you want.

gerryr

BB is Bill Baumbeck of AZ Silhouette. His snakeskin blanks are 17.95 for something like a Baron or Cigar and 8.95 for a Sierra or Polaris/Atlas/Patriot.

rfreeouf

I think BB means Bill Baumbeck. The website is http://www.arizonasilhouette.com

I have placed a couple of orders with Bill and the service is great. I am just starting out and I took Tom's advice from a post a while back to start out with Cigar Pens instead of slim line pen kits. Bill is a great guy to deal with. Whith each of my orders he sent a free pen blank sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom