"NEW" Product...ER32 Sliding Tap Holder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

I've been making these for about a year now and quite honestly, I thought they might be too expensive to list on my Vendors Page.

However, the word is getting around and I'm making quite a few of them so I decided to offer them for sale on my Vendors Page.

Click on this link to see what you're missing! Vendors Page
IMG_9287.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregf

I've been making these for about a year now and quite honestly, I thought they might be too expensive to list on my Vendors Page.

However, the word is getting around and I'm making quite a few of them so I decided to offer them for sale on my Vendors Page.

Click on this link to see what you're missing! Vendors PageView attachment 355804
All of your products are well worth the price! I've said more than once your tool rests are almost to nice to use.

stuckinohio

I just received my sliding tap/collet holder and die holders. The sliding collet holder is seriously nice! This will be so much better than my current method of tapping.

As it happens, I already have the LMS die holders and sliding holder assembly which I used exclusively for dies. But the LMS holders don't have a long enough "tang" to secure in an ER collet IMHO. So I bought Rick's collet holders too because I can barely make them for $15 each.

Great price for some great kit, as always. Thank you Rick!

Top Bottom