New PITH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
The next event is just around the corner. I would like to take this opportunity to ask the group to set any "forum politics", bad prior experiences, and any other ill feelings aside and jump into this event, even if you normally do not. There are many many of you who put your all into this place but often do not take the time to join in the PITH events. I'm not going to go nuts pushing anyone to do anything, I would just like everyone to join in the fun without worrying about anything but having fun and sharing your work with a fellow member. Thanks for taking the time to read this and keep watching for the event announcement.

Landon

EDIT IN: THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO SIGN UP PLEASE KEEP WATCHING FOR THAT THREAD WHEN IT IS POSTED.:biggrin: Go HERE to sign up.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

count me in

ive been watching the last PITH and think i missed out. looking forward with anticipation to joining one. just let me know how i make sure im in and what i need to do to keep up.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Im in I think I have an old reject pen around here I can pass of on someone.:biggrin:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm in Landon when signups start. Anyone that objects to the theme this time has something wrong with their Medulla Oblongata.

Last edited:

tim self

The heck with whatever wood he chooses, I'll just send what I can find laying in the back yard!!! Missed the last one, Name in the hat please.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
The heck with whatever wood he chooses, I'll just send what I can find laying in the back yard!!! Missed the last one, Name in the hat please.
You know Tim, that was a rather BOLD statement about my choice in material theme.:eek: Stay tuned ......................:wink:

RHossack

Please reconsider your turning material from the backyard as the majority of the body of the material may not be wood ... :eek:

av-26.jpg

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
The next event is just around the corner. I would like to take this opportunity to ask the group to set any "forum politics", bad prior experiences, and any other ill feelings aside and jump into this event, even if you normally do not. There are many many of you who put your all into this place but often do not take the time to join in the PITH events. I'm not going to go nuts pushing anyone to do anything, I would just like everyone to join in the fun without worrying about anything but having fun and sharing your work with a fellow member. Thanks for taking the time to read this and keep watching for the event announcement.

Landon

EDIT IN: THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO SIGN UP PLEASE KEEP WATCHING FOR THAT THREAD WHEN IT IS POSTED.:biggrin:
Go HERE to sign up.

paintspill

the last pith was my first and i loved it. i'm looking forward to see the details of this one. i hope its pine. i rocked the last one and have made to awesome pine pens since then.

bitshird

Please reconsider your turning material from the backyard as the majority of the body of the material may not be wood ... :eek:

av-26.jpg

Ron, I'm glad I had to walk past the bath room to get back here, as it is I've got tears rolling down my cheeks. That's just plain old fashioned warped !!!!

RHossack

fireangels

ok last time to post count down you have 1 day left to sign up for the PITH
Tomorrow 9-30-11@ 12am EST signups will be closed

Top Bottom