New Pen Lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
pen_lathe_002.jpg

Clay Foster, fellow member of Wow, showed us his new pen lathe yesterday.

Here is what he has to say,
"I thought I'd try making some pens, so I made a high speed pen lathe. On "Liquefy" it will crank out a pen in 11 seconds. It's even the same color as my big lathe."

How's that for thinking out of the box!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thetalbott4

Yeah but, then you could only turn OR have margaritas! Wait...does this mean that his lathe can now make 24" diameter margaritas?![:D][:D][:D]

PatLawson

Originally posted by Scott
<br />You just have to send a picture of this to Pat Lawson! Don't ask! [8D] Scott.

OK you guys, I finally saw this. [:)] (Someone, who shall remain unnamed, sent me a link.) Toooo funny! If this thing had shown up in the Yahoo Penturners group 5 years ago there would have been an absolute riot going on, lol. (Rich K. probably would have had to ban 20 people, lol.)
For those of you who thought of me when you saw it, well I'm honored to be thought of by dear friends like you at any time - even when the association that made you think of me is a bit "questionable". [:D]

Pat L.

PatLawson

Originally posted by Dario
<br />TEASE!!!
Anyone here care to share the story? An email is okay [:D] LOL

Dario, Ask them to share the "legend" rather than the real story. Legends that have been embellished over the years are always far more interesting than the original story, lol. [;)]

Pat

Scott

Hi Pat!

I'm sure glad you're a good-natured, easy-going individual who enjoys a good laugh! Otherwise some of us guys would deserve a good whupping for dredging up stuff that was a bad joke years ago! [:eek:)]

That picture just struck me as funny!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom