New pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

The "Cameron", from PSI. JT, does the design look familiar? I was attracted to this kit because it is a rather plain looking pen. I like to adhere to the adage of fancy pen, plain blank, plain pen, fancy blank. This kit leaves plenty of wood after turning, perfect for segmenting. This one is holly and tiger wood.
IMG_1432.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I love it . One of my favorite pens shown here (thats right I am bias) Nice job with the segmenting Good job keeping the Holly white Yours is actually whiter than the one I did. Have to check the kit out and I agree with you 100%. Plain kit let the blank do the talking and you did that. Question for you, could you measure the bushing dimensions?? Was wonder when you say leaves plenty of wood maybe also good for casting watch parts and things. I will have to look at what platings are offered. Thanks for showing and the plug.

KenB259

I love it . One of my favorite pens shown here (thats right I am bias) Nice job with the segmenting Good job keeping the Holly white Yours is actually whiter than the one I did. Have to check the kit out and I agree with you 100%. Plain kit let the blank do the talking and you did that. Question for you, could you measure the bushing dimensions?? Was wonder when you say leaves plenty of wood maybe also good for casting watch parts and things. I will have to look at what platings are offered. Thanks for showing and the plug.

Here you go.
IMG_1433.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

jttheclockman

Awesome pen! Keep the juices flowing for the BASH Segmented Pen Contest ;)
That is not bad. Thanks. May have to get a few and give a try. I am sure Ed will carry them if he does not already. Need to get an order in soon. Just went to eds site and he does have them and read the description. Smaller than regular rollerballs. Interesting. Have to think that one over.

Top Bottom