New Options for Kitless Pen Makers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Racer3770

Hey everyone!

We just recently added a ton of new kitless blank options on our website and I'm proud to say we have over 50 kitless options to choose from now! Our tinted resins are starting to grow in popularity as more and more people perfect their demonstrator pens. As always, you can find them here!

James Smith
The Pensmiths

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

Usually a kitless is around 10"

I was asking "what does kitless mean in this context?"

I know what it means to me -- which is nothing to do with the length of the blank, and a lot to do with how it takes tap & die. (For example, I don't care how long a piece of inlace acrylester is, I can't turn it into a pen because the threads crumble away as I'm making them :D )

Racer3770

I was asking "what does kitless mean in this context?"

I know what it means to me -- which is nothing to do with the length of the blank, and a lot to do with how it takes tap & die. (For example, I don't care how long a piece of inlace acrylester is, I can't turn it into a pen because the threads crumble away as I'm making them :D )
Good question, thanks for asking it! All of my blanks are Alumilite, so they will thread easily. The length ranges from 9-12 inches.

Racer3770

What is the diameter of the Kitless blanks?
Hey Tim! The Kitless rods are 3/4" in diameter. The square kitless blanks range between 3/4" and 1" square. If you're looking at something specific, I'm happy to send you some measurements.

Top Bottom