New member from S.W. Missouri.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SWMOturner

Hello, my name is Daniel. I have been turning for around 6 years, but new to pens.
I have been turning other useful items; wall and mantel clocks, bowls, boxes etc.
Always willing to learn new things. I do have some questions about turning pens,
will post on the correct forum. Till then, Happy days.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Daniel. There used to be quite a few pen turners from around the Springfield area, some still active, and others that come and go over time. AND Wood-N-Whimsies's headquarters are located at 9985 Lawrence 2239, Monett, Missouri, 65708, not too far from you. https://www.woodnwhimsies.com/

There are many great places from which to order pen making supplies, and some of the people are great helpers, with good information - are on this site regularly. But I did want to let you know of the place not too far from you.

I have a daughter that works in Springfield, so I make it up to the area 3 or 4 times a year.

SWMOturner

Thx Lee, will look into the Monett location ( site.
Pro, Steak Inn ? Not familiar, but then I've only been here 13 years.
If you remember the location, I can tell you what is there now/
And thanks all for their grettings.

GrahamSmith

Hello, my name is Daniel. I have been turning for around 6 years, but new to pens.
I have been turning other useful items; wall and mantel clocks, bowls, boxes etc.
Always willing to learn new things. I do have some questions about turning pens,
will post on the correct forum. Till then, Happy days.
Greetings from South Africa Daniel and warm welcome the the IAP community!

Top Bottom