New member from N Cal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Tom, first off, way cool stoppers. I do not think i have ever seen any like them. Very good photos also. Second, welcome to the site from far West Kentucky. Be sure and check out the library link in the upper right of the homepage. The people here are the best informed and sharingist people I know of anywhere.
Charles

Welcome from another Nor. Cal'r. Those are nice looking stoppers, have you been turning long?

Not sure what part of no. Cal. you are in, I'm East of Sac., but it sounds like the Bay Area has a pretty active chapter.

Chris

Tom Hudson

Welcome from another Nor. Cal'r. Those are nice looking stoppers, have you been turning long?

Not sure what part of no. Cal. you are in, I'm East of Sac., but it sounds like the Bay Area has a pretty active chapter.

Chris
Hi Chris - i'm in Marysville - i'm working the Roseville Gun Show this week-in - stop in and say Hey - tom

Tom Hudson

WoodWorkinthe530;1138905 have you been turning long? said:
to answer your question Chris - i have been turning about 2 weeks (Wood lathe) - i had metal lathes for many years - just bought all new equipment -you tube sure does help the learning curve! - lot's of fun & it's a good relief for me to get away from the engraving bench - :) tom

Tom Hudson

Tom, first off, way cool stoppers. I do not think i have ever seen any like them. Very good photos also. Second, welcome to the site from far West Kentucky. Be sure and check out the library link in the upper right of the homepage. The people here are the best informed and sharingist people I know of anywhere.
Charles
thanks Charles - i have a couple more idea's rolling around in my head - being an engraver i can put a little new twist here & there - tom

Top Bottom