New member Andrew Dubois

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Andrew Dubois

Hello everyone. My name is Andrew Dubois. Im a Navy Chief Petty Officer by day and new pen maker in my spare time. I am enjoying this hobby with plans to maybe grow an online business of craft making and selling as I continue to learn and gain experience. I look forward to learning with and from you all. Thank you for the opportunity.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alk5adb

Greetings Andrew, thanks for your service. It is a great hobby, with a lot of gracious people willing to share knowledge, ideas & feedback. I'm just getting set back up myself after caring for my Mom the last couple of years & very excited to get going again.
Best Wishes
Al

More4dan

Another welcome from Texas, and a transplant from Louisiana. This is a great place to learn with many folks ready to assist. We only ask that you share pictures of your work as you progress in your new addiction.

Danny

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

mnerland

Hello everyone. My name is Andrew Dubois. Im a Navy Chief Petty Officer by day and new pen maker in my spare time. I am enjoying this hobby with plans to maybe grow an online business of craft making and selling as I continue to learn and gain experience. I look forward to learning with and from you all. Thank you for the opportunity.
Welcome, Chief! You will find this group very helpful in your new hobby/business. I'm a retired CWO3 who got into this hobby about a year ago. Attached is a pic of a pen I did for my buddy, Retired SCPO. See if you can tell me what I did wrong. Again, Welcome Aboard!

Attachments

• SCPO Pen.jpg
    SCPO Pen.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 123

Andrew Dubois

Welcome, Chief! You will find this group very helpful in your new hobby/business. I'm a retired CWO3 who got into this hobby about a year ago. Attached is a pic of a pen I did for my buddy, Retired SCPO. See if you can tell me what I did wrong. Again, Welcome Aboard!

Thank you. The pen looks good to me. Don't see anything wrong with it.

Top Bottom