New Legacy Ornamental Mill "THE REVO"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen Man

Does any one know how the Pen MANDREL goes on to the New Legacy Ornamental Mill "THE REVO" buy now at a reduced. I have spent 7hr putting this --- together and now I can not tell how the Manderal go's on.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Tom, I don't have the Revo, but it looks like a shrunk model 900. It should just be a #2 morse taper and same thread size as the Jet mini. It should just slide into the hole.

Pen Man

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Tom, I don't have the Revo, but it looks like a shrunk model 900. It should just be a #2 morse taper and same thread size as the Jet mini. It should just slide into the hole.
No they said and sent me a double ended one I asked if it took a #1 or #2 and they said no

PenWorks

Well I guess you will have to watch the video again [:D]
It took me a whole day to put my 900 together and that was with watching the
video and replaying it [:0]

Good luck with the new machine, can't wait to see what you come up with.
Assuming you get the mandrel on [:D]

chigdon

What is the one they made (some people have it) that is smaller than this. Do they still make it and does the revo do more or is it just bigger?

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The 300 is history as far as I can see on their site. It looks like the Revo is an upgraded 300 to allow for more flexibility such as left and right twists. tapers, etc.

Pen Man

Originally posted by chigdon
<br />What is the one they made (some people have it) that is smaller than this. Do they still make it and does the revo do more or is it just bigger?

I think it is a big peace of S--t,[:(!] I am sending it back,[:)] they said you would not have to do much sanding what ever. The wheels track all over.I will lose from shiping $300.00 Also it was A model 200 you guys are talking about and out in Charm Ohio a lumber yard has 4 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom