New lathe just in time to finish up my Christmas gifts list.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Well, my old Delta Midi lathe quit on me yesterday so it was time for a replacement. Rather than replace the motor, I bought a Laguna 12/16 Revo which I have had my eye on for quite a while. I picked it up at the Rockler Woodworking store in Brandon, Florida to avoid the shipping costs and wait time for delivery from the factory. Tomorrow, it will be out with the old, in with the new. I'm really looking forward to all the extra features on the Laguna lathe.

Jim Smith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Well, my old Delta Midi lathe quit on me yesterday so it was time for a replacement. Rather than replace the motor, I bought a Laguna 12/16 Revo which I have had my eye on for quite a while. I picked it up at the Rockler Woodworking store in Brandon, Florida to avoid the shipping costs and wait time for delivery from the factory. Tomorrow, it will be out with the old, in with the new. I'm really looking forward to all the extra features on the Laguna lathe.

Jim Smith
You'll love it.

Sataro

Congratulations on your new lathe! You will enjoy it. I bought a used Revo 12/16?a few months back & am really enjoying it.

KMCloonan

You will not be disappointed with your Laguna. I got mine a year ago, and I love it. Especially the belt changes (when compared to the NOVA 14DR I had prior to the Laguna).

Top Bottom