NEW Jet mini VS for $227 at Amazon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
If anyone in the MD/PA/WV/VA area is looking for one... I have one still in the box that has maybe 3 hours of use... I loaned it to my woodturning club while we waited for our Jet 1642.... You have to pick it up or arrange a close meeting area...
Back channel me for the price.... If you pick it up, I might even be temped to throw in some of my pen blanks... [;)][;)]

Randy_

There is also some sort of Visa discount and the shipping is free today..WOW!!! That is a heck of a deal. I wonder if competition from Rikon is getting to the JET people??

PenWorks

Okay, I need another lathe like I need another pen blank. So how did you get to 226.00
I was at 279.00 ? Are you saying the bottom line with shipping is 251.00 less the Jet rebate is 226. Thanks for the info.

Texas Taco

With the TOOLDAYS promotion code - $251.99
Mail in rebate - $25.00
Apply for Amazon CC - $30.00

Total could get down to $196.99?

Mine will be $251.99 minus the $25.00 mail-in rebate, $226.99

LanceD

Just ordered my second Jet VS as a spare. Couldn't pass up that offer. Now how do I tell my wife I used HER credit card to pay for it? [}:)]

Texas Taco

Originally posted by LanceD
<br />Just ordered my second Jet VS as a spare. Couldn't pass up that offer. Now how do I tell my wife I used HER credit card to pay for it? [}:)]

Same way I did............walked into the kitchen and said you just ordered a Jet VS from Amazon at 50% off. Smart move!

Then I ran back to the shop.................[:D]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
<br />Just ordered my second Jet VS as a spare. Couldn't pass up that offer. Now how do I tell my wife I used HER credit card to pay for it? [}:)]

Over dinner in a crowded restaurant where they make you eat without dangerous utensils.. [:p][:p][:p]

Dario

Just start teaching her how to turn [:D],..beware though, you might not get a chance to use your new/spare lathe ever. [}:)]

Just this morning LOML convinced me to buy the stand for the jet mini...how can I argue with that? I aim to please you know. [;)][:D]

PenWorks

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Jet mini VS is on sale for $279.99 and Amazon is offereing a 10% sale. With Jet rebate of $25.00...the lathe is now only $226.99!!! [:0][:0][:0]

Dario, thanks for NOTHING, again ! [:D]
You should not post this stuff, you know we are weak [:I]
I ordered one with a stand for when I go out in public,
I was to ashamed, how nasty my mini looked [:D]

Dario

Anthony,

It'is NOTHING [;)].

Guilty as charged but....of all the people!!! How many pens do you have to make (& sell) to regain your investment? 1 or 2? [:p][}:)] If I am not mistaken you can put it as tax deductible too! [:p][;)]

Dario

Originally posted by huntersilver
<br />I haven't told my wife about this purchase yet. I am wondering
if I can tell her the other 4 are really Enduro drying platfroms!

Other 4?!?! [:0][:0][:0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom