New here and looking forward to learning from you guys!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markymark

Hi all,
My name is Mark and I am new here.
I just started turning pens this year and am completely addicted to the art. I look forward to learning from you guys. Do you guys ever meet during the year. It would be meet and chat it up about pen turning!

Cheers,
Mark:cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi all,
My name is Mark and I am new here.
I just started turning pens this year and am completely addicted to the art. I look forward to learning from you guys. Do you guys ever meet during the year. It would be meet and chat it up about pen turning!

Cheers,
Mark:cool:
Hi Mark; Welcome! The GTA covers a large area. Want to be more specific?

markymark

I am from Woodbridge, Ontario.
I am 38 years old and had this book lying around on Pen Turning.
I have been into woodworking since the young age of 12, but due to time, I thought lets check this pen turning thing out. So I did, and after rolling off a few pens; I stared getting comments like...wow you made this, can I buy one, etc etc... needless to say, I became hooked.
I have been buying most of my products at lee valley, however, just recently I discovered PSI in PA, USA and love their products
(Today infact I just tried the plastic polish and wow! The acetate blank looks great)!
Wood blanks are really cheap on ebay. I just bought 200 3/4" 5.5 cocobolo blanks for 30 bucks!

Last edited:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am from Woodbridge, Ontario.
I am 38 years old and had this book lying around on Pen Turning.
I have been into woodworking since the young age of 12, but due to time, I thought lets check this pen turning thing out. So I did, and after rolling off a few pens; I stared getting comments like...wow you made this, can I buy one, etc etc... needless to say, I became hooked.
I have been buying most of my products at lee valley, however, just recently I discovered PSI in PA, USA and love their products
(Today infact I just tried the plastic polish and wow! The acetate blank looks great)!
Wood blanks are really cheap on ebay. I just bought 200 3/4" 5.5 cocobolo blanks for 30 bucks!
Hi Mark; I guess I could say we are neighbours. We are within 20 miles of each other.

It's apparent you have never heard of www.penblanks.ca or www.penturnersparadise.ca

Check each out!

Top Bottom