New guy from Alabama

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Redstoneal

A new guy from Huntsville AL checking in... Fully retired retired as we say, supporting N. AL and Tenn military and retired vets and families in alot of different ways. A couple years of pen turning on the Army post and thrilled at all the new stuff I am learning. Attended the region meeting yesterday in Tenn and just had a great time and produced some pens for the soldiers and learned. What more could I want. Also learned about the folks on this forum and help you provide...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Welcome Al, and it was a lot of fun yesterday. Enjoyed the time we all spent together. Looking forward to the time we all get together.

Redstoneal

Welcome Al. Now you can show off some of those wonderful pens you showed us yesterday.

Hi Louis, Thanks for your help on the CA, i can't wait to try it here at home...i saw your poly clay pens...do you have a source or do you make your own clay..one of these days i want to try those..of course I, want to try alot of things, its just time gets in the way..:)

Redstoneal

Welcome. I'm a new member as well. Currently work on RSA. Live right up the road from you in Madison.

Hi Acorn, are you the one I met at the wood shop yesterday..if so, or if not..welcome..keep an eye on N. Alabama forum cause there's several around here..I just retired off the RSA but go to the post wood shop almost daily..

Top Bottom