New future penturner - photos added

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jthompson1995

I am delighted to say that my wife gave birth to our third son, Graham Isaac Thompson today at 6:29 pm. He is 8 lbs, 8 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. Everyone is doing well and should be home from the hospital on friday. Unfortunately, this does mean I will definitely miss the Bubbasville East meeting this saturday, sorry Joe (clewless). See photos below (just so Jimgo knows it did really happen ;)).

tn_IMG_1102_sm.jpg

In the 2 photos on the left, Graham is about 5 min old. The far right photo is one of the whole gang: I'm the big galoot holding Graham, the there is LOML Kathy holding sons Jason (3.5 yrs,L) and Colin (2 yrs,R), Angelisa (10), then Dawson (almost 6) with the plainum bold hair. Everyone is home from the hospital now and doing well.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Congratulations Jason! I think you made a hard but wise decision to skip the Bubbasville East meeting. It is hard to use a lathe after your wife breaks both your arms! [;)]

cozee

Congrats!!! There isn't a pen in the world that can measure up to a child!!!

(I put your other package in the mail today!!)

clewless

Congrats to you and your wife. We will give you an excused absence in lieu of your diaper changing duties.

Hope to see you in the Spring as I'm sure you'll be busy through the rest of the Fall.

Hmmm...20 3/4 inches, let's see that's 4 pen blanks in length...[:D]

JimGo

Congratulations! Maybe you can bring him to the October Bubbasville-East. At his size, he should be able to handle a skew by then! [:D]

Draken

Congrats on the addition to the family! Be sure to get him a lathe as soon as you can (and keep it limber using it for buffing....). [:D]

Cheers,
Draken

emackrell

Originally posted by Jerryconn
<br />Congrats!! 3rd son, well that means 4 lathes [:p][;)]

FOUR lathes, whattaya talking about, I bet Angelisa is turning already... I make it FIVE lathes!!

cheers Eileen [8D]

GBusardo

Congrats!!! What a great looking family! I have to say, you will really have your hands full in say, umm two or three years lol [}:)] Teenage Daughters are sooooooooooooo interesting!!!! Good luck!!!
Congrats again [:)]

jthompson1995

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. Eileen, you're right Angelisa has already turned three pens. Her latest was a sketch pencil in paela, and it just got junoir reserve champion in the MD state fair and Junior Champion in the Prince Georges County Fair. We'll see how she does at the Anne Arundel County Fair next week.

I don't have room or money for one lathe each, though I'm looking to add a second. I'll just have to work the kids in shifts in my pen factory... Hey, maybe that way I CAN make a living selling pens, hmmm, interesting idea.[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom