New Contest for New Members

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I am pleased to announce that George's Bits of Timber and Exotic Blanks have each offered to sponsor a monthly contest for our new members, so we will hold two drawings for our new members each month during 2016.

We will continue to hold an Introduction Post drawing each month as we have been the last few months. The winner of that drawing will receive a $25 voucher from Georg's Bits of Timber.

We are adding a monthly Show Off Your Pens drawing and that winner will receive a $25 voucher from Exotic Blanks.

Here's how the new contest will work:
New members must post a photo of one or more of their pens in the Show Off Your Pens (SOYP) forum within 60 days of joining IAP. At the end of each month, I will review all the SOYP threads for new member postings. Any member who posted a photo that month within 60 days of joining IAP will automatically be entered into the drawing. You don't need to do anything other than post a photo in the SOYP forum.

New members can actually have two chances to win an SOYP drawing. Let's say you joined IAP sometime in Dec 2015 - if you post pen photos in the SOYP forum in both Jan and Feb 2016, you will be eligible for the drawings in both of those months as long as the photos were posted within 60 days of the day that you joined IAP.

Disclaimers: Each new member can win only one new member drawing (be it Introduction Post or an SOYP post) and you will only be entered in the SOYP drawing once per month, regardless of how many SOYP posts you make.

Thanks to George and to Ed & Dawn for sponsoring these neat contests in 2016. If any other vendors want to get in on this, please let me know and we'll come up with some additional contests for our new members.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks to Ed O!!!

He ran with a concept we proposed----the resulting program looks REALLY Great!!

Now, let's see some pens---They don't have to be spectacular, just have to be shown!!! With today's "smartphones", pictures should not be a big problem. We hope this will get our new members more involved in IAP!!

Top Bottom