New Camera Gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

melogic

I just purchased a new camera. It is the Canon Rebel XT (350D).It should arrive by the end of the week. As soon as I get it I will take some pictures and post them here. I'm sure it will be a big improvement over my old HP that is 3 mega pixel. The new Canon is 8 mega pixel. Thanks for looking and putting up with my gloat.

2006643140_3d_1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
I have the Japanese version of the XT and really like it. I have had it a year and still haven't figured out all the bells and whistles.

RogerGarrett

Originally posted by melogic
<br />I just purchased a new camera. It is the Canon Rebel XT (350D).It should arrive by the end of the week. As soon as I get it I will take some pictures and post them here. I'm sure it will be a big improvement over my old HP that is 3 mega pixel. The new Canon is 8 mega pixel. Thanks for looking and putting up with my gloat.
<br />

Damn! You purchased the very camera I have been slobbering and saving for for over 6 months.....

Let me know how you like it - I am close to getting one. I own a Rebel 2000 film camera and want to match up.

Best,
Roger Garrett[:D]

its_virgil

Mark,
I have a canon rebel digital and the best thing I did for pen pics was to get a wireless remote...no touching the camera to snap a pic. But, the built in timer will work also, but you must wait for the pic to take. I also hook mine to the computer and the pen image appears on the monitor screen and it's much better to look there than in the viewfinder. You'll love it and have tons of fun.
Do a good turn daily!
don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom