New Bic needle point pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

apple320

I love how these pens write but not to happy with the housing.

So I built a new body that I was going to make the matching cap but it looks kind of cool with the factory cap on it as well.

This body is threaded so I will make the cap but who knows for the future.

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
I Get so excited every time you post a picture, and this one is no exception!

cnirenberg

Chris,
That is one cool looking pen. Did you just slide the whole stock barrel into the new PR or crack the exist housing off and just use the guts?

apple320

Bic

Well I will not admit it to any one else but what is on Penturners stays on Penturners right.

In the process of turning down the body it came unscrewed and it has it's own little refill unit. The threads were close to a M10 x .1 so with a quick run of the die they were now true M10 x .1. I then built the rest of the body like I was doing a fountain pen section with a attached converter and here is what I ended up with.

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

I am going to be doing some to give away at my pen breakfast so I have come up with some scraps that I will make the body out of and keep the stock cap on them similar to the Lamy body's that I do.

Chris

Rfturner

before turning down a majestic Jr. fountain pen which I comandeered for myself. I was using the pilot v5 pens and I never seemed to have one of my own pens on me. I love the V5 pens but My fountain pen is so much better. The pen Idea was great before switching I might have thought of doing this

cnirenberg

Now you are just showing off. Couldn't just leave it alone could you......Chris,
This is what it is all about. That's too cool for words.

Top Bottom