Cheer New Arizona Silhouette Web Site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnc_maker

I was just crusing the web pen sites and found that Arizona Silhouette has completely revamped their website. Since Barry Gross purchased the business from Bill Baumbach he has been working very hard on getting a new look and new items into the mix. Well it appears he has gotten it done in spades. It looks great, is easy to navagate and has some interesting new stuff. He has alligator bone blanks which I thought were cool. He has also started a discount program that will allow a mix of blanks to count toward the total purchase discount.

If you have dealt with Barry before you know how great he is with customer service and just being a knowledgeable and helping individual. His books on pen turning and such have certainly helped me in advancing my pen turning. I have met Barry at pen shows and he's a great (read fun, goofy and sincere) person to deal with. He has my business.

Arizona Silhouette - Suppliers of Eye Candy, Offering Exceptional Pen kits and turning project kits for the Wood Turner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

islandturner

Canucks?

Have any Canadians used them recently? When they finally started shipping to Canada, they added a special handling surcharge or fee to each order, in addition to the full shipping charge. Are they still doing that?

waynewright

Just visited the revamped web site. Seems to be a lot more user friendly. Also noticed some new products, especially the Alligator Jaw Blanks which look very interesting. I've done business with Barry for over 5 years and have never been disappointed. He has been very helpful and gets orders out in a very timely manner. Keep up the good work Barry!

Stevetaylor

Just visited the revamped web site. Seems to be a lot more user friendly. Also noticed some new products, especially the Alligator Jaw Blanks which look very interesting. I've done business with Barry for over 5 years and have never been disappointed. He has been very helpful and gets orders out in a very timely manner. Keep up the good work Barry!

I'm fortunate to live across the river from Arizona Silhouette's location, so I stop by when I need anything. Barry is always gracious with his time. More often than not, he can diagnose what I did wrong with a pen. (I'm in the advanced beginner stage). It's so nice to be able to go into the warehouse and pick out the exact blank that I want, rather than hope someone can read my mind as far as "which" Buckeye Burl I want. Of course, I usually end up spending 50% more than I had planned.

Kudos to Barry and all the staff there!!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom