New addition to family!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

micah

We are very proud to announce our newest addition to the family. Weighing in at a very light 156lbs. We haven't named her yet, any suggestion?!?
Seriously though, the charcoal gods are going to be VERY mad at me! My wife got this for me for my 33rd birthday. I just got it together, now I'm 35.[}:)];):D
I hope is grills as good as it looks!
Micah[8D]

dsc015600vq.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

micah

Great suggestion Tony! Chrissy it is!
Coach, believe it or not, their having an all weekend marathon of Three's Company on TV Land! O.K., so I'm a rerun junkie.[:eek:)]
John, Firing Chrissy up tonight! If you can make it around here by then, drop on by! If not, let me know when your going to be in this part of the world and we'll have special cookout![;)]

Micah

johncrane

Sounds good to me'its only a 24/hr plain trip.I would have to sell a lot of pen's first. then I would have to drink the slab while catching the shrimp.Its going to take a bit of time so don't hold your breath. one day I hope, Chrissy sounds good to me she's hot.

micah

Originally posted by johncrane
<br />Sounds good to me'its only a 24/hr plain trip.I would have to sell a lot of pen's first. then I would have to drink the slab while catching the shrimp.Its going to take a bit of time so don't hold your breath. one day I hope, Chrissy sounds good to me she's hot.

John,
You missed a good one! Chrissy is real easy to turn on and gets <b>real</b> hot![:p]
Always an open door here for you mate! As goes with anyone else!

Micah[8D]

Woodbutcher68

Two years to put together???
I got this one a couple of weeks ago and used it the first night and at least three times a week since then:

200674123114_20060609_0001_1.jpg
<br />

200674123133_20060611_0002.jpg
<br />

Also check out this forum:

http://www.barbecuebible.com/board/index.php

Lots of great info there!

micah

Originally posted by Woodbutcher68
<br />Two years to put together???
I got this one a couple of weeks ago and used it the first night and at least three times a week since then:
Sorry, I meant for the "2 years" bit to be a joke. I just was meaning that it took a while to put together. It's sometimes hard to know what each other REALLY mean on any forum. I guess that sometimes is the reason for some flare ups.[V]
That is also a sweet grill you have![:0] I bet that 5 burner get REAL HOT! I know I have enough trouble getting this 3 burner down to a low enough temp so that I can grill the way I like. I bet that one had a good size learning curve.[:)]

oobak, Yep, I love watching the ol'boob tube outside as well. I just wish I could get my Satellite a hook up out there!

Just an update on the grill....About 12 meals on it so far! Man, this thing is nice! Charcoal does taste a little better, but this isn't far behind! And the total clean-up is about 10min.! I am super happy! And the wife is too since we arn't heating up the house as much.[;)]

Micah

Texas Taco

Originally posted by micah
I just was meaning that it took a while to put together. Micah

You were spending to much time watching the "other" Chrissy while putting this one together, weren't you? [}:)]

Woodbutcher68

Micah,
It wasn't too hard to learn how to use the burners. I like being able to control the heat and setting up different cooking zones. It's also got a removable smoke box. I did a slab of ribs on the Fourth, using one burner with the smoke box, which kept it at 210 degrees. I did a Beer Can Chicken on Tuesday using two burners which brought it up to 250 degrees. Chicken was done in 1.5 hours and very juicy.
It sounds like you're enoying yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom