New addiction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi all,
I am Paul from NJ. I have been an on-and-off woodworking hobbyist for a decade or two now but recently picked up a nice second hand Jet mini lathe and in my tinkering discovered pen making. As a result many people in my life this year are receiving turned items (mostly pens) whether they need them or not and I have run through my stock of blanks and pen kits. Having previously ordering from a few of the larger online sources I tried searching for "best place for pen blanks" and was directed to this forum for both materials and insight. I am looking forward to increasing my knowledge and access to highest quality products through this forum. From the brief look through some recent posts it seems like a good group with some very nice blanks.
If anyone has a good assortment of blanks (and/or kits) for sale I would be very interested in experimenting with new materials. I am not picky as to type of wood, castings, etc, so long as the pieces are interesting/unique. I will peruse the marketplace as well.

Thanks!
IMG_6231.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Hello Paul, welcome to the IAP site, if you're looking for blanks and all things turning, your at the right place. Check out the For Sale section, you probably will find what you're looking for there.

Len

jttheclockman

Welcome to the best pen turning site on the net. Nice pen by the way. That is the way to make an introduction. A ton of info here as well as vendors and list of vendors. It is a hobby that can be rewarding. From another Jerseyite hope you stay on board and jump in the fray.

Top Bottom