"NEJE" lasers what's the diifference ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregf

Looking at the Chinese 1500mw lasers on Amazon.
Will probably go with Amazon due to being able to return to them if needed and the Prime shipping.
There seems to be several different ones that look identical but different names. Also varying prices.
Mertec $99
NEJE $129.
Qiilu $109

The Mertec has an issue with bald heads apparently. :) ???
"NOTE: 1.Overload use will shorten the life of the bald head, it is recommended that bald work for half an hour to rest for 5 minutes"

Doe anyone know if there is a difference ?

Thx

Last edited:

mecompco

The only one I have is the NEJE, but they look identical. All of them have a limited duty cycle or you will burn up the diode (pretty easily replaced). A muffin fan blowing on the diode will extend the life and keep smoke out of the laser's path. Were I do buy another one, I'd look for the best price on the 1500MW (which I understand has a slightly larger engravable area than the 1000MW units).

Gregf

The actual NEJE mentions a fan, and one of the pictures of the $129 one shows a fan.
Regardless they have a short duty cycle, which is fine.

Last edited:

gtriever

I believe they're all from the same manufacturer in China. They have some minor differences in engraving area and cable/power configuration, depending on model number and date of manufacture. You can find more information by going to the trusfer.com or GearBest websites.

Top Bottom