Need Help with an AS Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKpenmaker

Hi All,
I need to put in an order for some more BAron kits from AS, but as most of you know Bill will only ship to an US address now[xx(]. And i am over here in the UK, what i am looking for is someone who will be willing to act as shipping address for me. That would involve me having my order sent to your address and then shipping it out to me over here in the UK. It would be easier for me if you accpet Paypal, for me to send you the money to cover for the onward shipping (i will of course pay all the Paypal fees).
I know the last time i had quite a few of you generous folks who offered to help me out, but i have lost all the names due to PC re-installs.

If anybody is able to help me out send me an PM.

Thank you in advance

ANdrew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pikebite

Andrew - just something for you to think about. You can get Baron pen kits from Canada at www.penblanks.ca Will ship straight to UK. Not alot of difference in the prices when you take into account the different exchange rates.

Ligget

I wish Bill would change his mind on this policy, or work something out for us!
I am soon going to be wanting to try the Sedona but its only available from him.[V]

arioux

Hi Ligget,
Drop an email to William at pemblanks.ca, he will certennely help you. He can have any Berea kits for selling outside the US. And the man is a great guy too. For the price, most of the kits just have a few cents difference. The baron is even 2 cents less when I make the converison fronm us to cdn dollars[:p]. Plus you will save on postage since you just have one postal fee to pay.

Alfred

airrat

Mark if william at penblanks cannot do it. You can always let me know, I can act as a shipper. However, due to living in AZ he charges me sales tax. But I would be happy to help you out.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by airrat
<br />Mark if william at penblanks cannot do it. You can always let me know, I can act as a shipper. However, due to living in AZ he charges me sales tax. But I would be happy to help you out.

Tom,

If you are selling your pens, get a sales tax number. You should be exempt when purchasing kits, as long as you are going to collect sales tax on the finished pen.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an attorney, laws may differ in your state (but this applies in Illinois and Wisconsin)[:)][:)]

UKpenmaker

Many Thanks for all of the offers, but i am now sorted, my order has been placed with Bill. Eric is very kindly sorting things out for me. Cheers Eric[:D].
Richard thanks for the heads out on penblanks.ca, i will have to give them a go sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom