Need 2 trannys for FT American

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks to all that clicked on this post. Woodlvr has made me an offer I can't refuse!

The FT American has a double twist tranny. I require 2, if anyone has some spare, or failing that can you point me to a distributer that sells them. Thanks kindly!

Last edited:

jasontg99

Mack,

Do you have a link for this kit? I have a lot of kits I bought years ago that I will probably never use. I will check to see if I have any after you send the link.

Jason

The FT American has a double twist tranny. I require 2, if anyone has some spare, or failing that can you point me to a distributer that sells them. Thanks kindly!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi Jason; Here's the link!
http://www.beartoothwoods.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_27
As I mentioned below it is a double twist tranny all-metal very similar to the tranny on the Cigar kit, just slightly longer by an 1/8" ±. Thanks for your attempt to assist!
Mack,

Do you have a link for this kit? I have a lot of kits I bought years ago that I will probably never use. I will check to see if I have any after you send the link.

Jason

Woodlvr

Mack,
Did you find the parts that you needed? I believe that I may have some that you can have if you need them. Let me know.

Top Bottom