My workshop.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligget

Detached single garage, lost a lot of width when I had walls framed, insulated and sheeted. Raised the floor and put a insulated ceiling in, this really helps keep out the cold.

The "up and over" original door has been blocked off and a double glazed external house door put in the side wall.

Never finished the floor as it is normally covered in shavings anyway.

20067918258_PICT0238.jpg

20067918262_PICT0239.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

William - that is my best friend Sasha she`s a 5 year old Collie cross, as you can see LOVES sleeping.

Jack - It is a Legacy 200 ornamental mill that I bought to enable me to make pens with rope/barley twists etc.. Had it for 4 months and never had a chance to play with it yet!! Soon I hope!

Blanks under bench are some of what I have, my brother falls over the rest when he goes into his garage.lol

20067920729_PICT0196.jpg
<br />

BigRob777

Mark,
Some day, I'll get mine cleaned up. Right now, I need to use the leaf blower in it and a shovel for stray blanks and scraps. Man, you do have a lot of blanks.
Rob

Pipes

Originally posted by ligget
<br />Detached single garage, lost a lot of width when I had walls framed, insulated and sheeted. Raised the floor and put a insulated ceiling in, this really helps keep out the cold.

The "up and over" original door has been blocked off and a double glazed external house door put in the side wall.

Never finished the floor as it is normally covered in shavings anyway.

20067918258_PICT0238.jpg
<br />

20067918262_PICT0239.jpg
<br />

Thats way to clean for me I would go crazy in a clean shop LOL[;)]

http://affordablepipes.com/[;)]

woodwish

Nice, neat, and compact. Is that a washer & dryer in the far left corner? I keep my shop very clean compared to some I see on here but still don't think I could do laundry in there. [;)]

Ligget

Ray it is a tumble drier only, LOML puts it on at bedtime due to the heat that it produces, being a very small shop its great in the winter though![:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom