My take on confetti lights.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dubdrvrkev

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubdrvrkev

This started with a chunk of ambrosia maple and me wanting to make a confetti light. This chunk has the pith running right down it and I was afraid it would crack so I figured I'd hollow it... But I still wanted to make a lamp. So I made the collared cup to hold the small confetti light from Wally World. I figure you can use it for dried flowers or just on its own too.

200612132653_Maple%20HF.jpg

200612132718_mesquite%20collar.jpg

200612132733_HF%20confetti%20light.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

olsenla

Kev,

I really like the two pieces and the fact that you can use it for two purposes. Good looking finish. Very nice!

Larry

Hi Kevin,
Really nice tea lights... looks like you did what I thought about over Halloween... picked up some of the little oil lamps that Wally-world was selling for lighting pumpkings... good to see another great mind... proble is, you acted, I only thought about it..

Your lights are very nice.. not to hi-jack your thread, but would like to show you my tea-lights too.. they are from CSUSA.
20061213223322_TL-ECED.jpg
<br />
This is made from Cedar.

dubdrvrkev

Thats nice Chuck, great color from the Cedar. I got some of those too, but this is going to be a gift to my sister and I wanted something easily replacable for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom