My New Shop - Gloat!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

KKingery

Hey, long time no see. Just wanted to let everyone know we finally got moved, and here are some shots of my new shop!

20061227224517_New%20Shop%205.jpg

20061227224550_New%20Shop%204.jpg

20061227224638_New%20Shop%206.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bnoles

I am so glad to see you post these pictures because now maybe they will leave me alone about having the cleanest shop around [}:)][:D]

WOW... that is one nice set up you have!

What kind of hose is on the DC? I need something more flexible on mine other than the piece of junk that came with it.

seht

How can you possibly find anything in there. I wood code all of my stuff. If i'm looking for a gouge, it's under the bocote, if I am looking for a screwdriver, it's probably burried under the CA coated paper towels. I just can't see how this method would work [;)]

BigRob777

Oh, so that's what a shop floor looks like. I haven't seen mine in months. Nice shop. I wish I had that much room. I'm getting ready to have a shop built in my basement, for turning and benchwork.
Rob

woodwish

Ken,

Shop looks great! Unlike many folks on here I think clean shops look great, mine stays clean and I get a lot of work done in there. It's good to see that fire extinguisher by the window above the bench, that's handy if you ever need it. Do you also have one by the door? Just a suggestion based on comments by firemen that are friends of mine. Of couse a lack of chips and sawdust all over everthing will make it less likely you will ever need that FE anyway!

KKingery

Thanks for all the great comments guys - I appreciate it. The people we bought this house from had this shop built. It even has air lines running through the ceiling with drop-downs for air hoses. We moved from Shreveport to Pineville because my wife got an even better job than the one she had! I hate to add anymore to my gloat, but oh yes - my backyard goes right down to the lake! Problem is, I hate making a choice between turning and fishing! If I could only get my lathe a little closer to the water......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom