My friends, Pancho and Lefty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
My wife and I did our weekly mail run and I ran into a couple of my old friends. That's Pancho on the right and Lefty on the left (obviously) on the bench. I normally only see them in late October dressed up as Pirates. Apparently Lefty told a joke and Pancho was laughing but I couldn't understand a word they said.

[] pancho and lefty.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
They looks like great friends, although a bit... lean. I prefer Bourbon, but on the rare day in the middle of summer with the heat, Corona is actually my preferred (with lime). Probably drink 4-5 bottles a year. Lost my taste for beer after college.

sbwertz

When my friend retired as an anatomy and physiology instructor from our local college, she took her articulated skeleton home with her...seatbelted into the front passenger seat of her car. Got some interesting looks from other drivers o_O

Tom

now don't you go taking this diet fad seriously over there !

Doc's order Ian. He told me to loose some weight or else. He never did explain what "or else" meant but I shaved off around 40lbs and he, and my wife, are happy campers. But...I hope I've got another 30 years in front of me before I start looking like these two.

howsitwork

just have her chase you around the mountain a few times before you give in 😉

Keep the weigh off and avoid diabetes my friend. A silent and debilitating illness.

Probably don't need to. go to the extremes your colleagues have gone to to avoid it though.

just have her chase you around the mountain a few times before you give in 😉

Keep the weigh off and avoid diabetes my friend. A silent and debilitating illness.

Probably don't need to. go to the extremes your colleagues have gone to to avoid it though.

Yea, I got the Type II Diabetes prognosis last year, thus the weight loss. So far the A1C tests have been coming back showing it's in check. So I lay off the Carbs, no alcohol or sweets and try to get some exercise. I'm afraid of what my wife might do with me if she chased me around my mountain and caught me. She has a real knock out punch :eek: 👊

Top Bottom