My Daughter has requested

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipes

That I make 2 pens for a major meeting of her Co she has to atend in NYC next week ! There both being made for women she works for a major cosmetic Co HI end stuff sells at places like Nieman Marcus !! Anyway she is a reginal Rep for them ! I don't have the time I need to order up kits I don't think ! I have in stock of course slimline kits to cheap IMO I have some streamlines and Baron Rollerballs and of course cigar pens I would of liked to do 2 Round top Euro's from Berea via AZ or somthing like those ! but Iam outa them and time I think all I have is this week left looks like my only choice is streamlines in colors I prefer not to use errrrrrr !! anyone got any ideas !!!?????? The ding bat just asked tonight !!!!I wana choke her !! Its a great place to get to show case my work a LOT a folks a see these and here I sit without the right kits !
And I just looked I have a LOT of chrome Sierras also ! She wants chrome or Platinum ... man o man I need a couple a decent kits fast unless you guys see one that is aperpoe in my list AND there Co colors are a kina teal green man o man if I had just one more weeks notice iam gona KILL her of course I don't have the right blanks and I bet I own 150 plastics and tons a wood NO nada close to any tone a TEAL green ??? and we all know MOST not all women like the color p;atics :( I need your guys and gal ideas PLEASE ....

HELLLLLPPPP[:I]

http://affordablepipes.com/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jssmith3

Ok Pipes, just make them pens out of the Baron Rollerballs. Being a woman, I know these kits are liked by most women, so go for it. Use wood with a lot of figure since the recipients will like something that will draw attention and spalted or highly figured woods work great for that. Make sure you use a pen box and include your business card with them and it will be fine. Your other option is to have Bill at Az.S overnight you the kits of your choice.
Good luck,
Janet :)

Pipes

Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />Ok Pipes, just make them pens out of the Baron Rollerballs. Being a woman, I know these kits are liked by most women, so go for it. Use wood with a lot of figure since the recipients will like something that will draw attention and spalted or highly figured woods work great for that. Make sure you use a pen box and include your business card with them and it will be fine. Your other option is to have Bill at Az.S overnight you the kits of your choice.
Good luck,
Janet :)

I agree most I have spoke to LIKE the Baron style ! And I do got some very nice figured woods !!

alamocdc

You could also use an Olympia. It's the same size as a slimline (unless you make them like I do) and has a very elegant look to it. You can get them from Arizona Silhouette.

JimGo

You might also consider a synthetic material. In my admittedly limited experience, they seem to sell well to women.

Dario

I'll go with either Berea's perfect Fit through Arizona Silhouette (call Bill B if you need this fast) or CSUSA's Jr Gent twist pen.

If you want to use wood...get a nice curly Maple (or any light wood) and dye it. Dye is also available at CSUSA (not sure if AS carry any)

Both companies can probably get you the kits by tomorrow.

Good luck!!!

Pipes

Originally posted by Chris Hare
<br />You might try some corian. Most of my corian sales have been to women and the finish does not need to cure[8D]

Hello Franklin Tenn !!! I had a Heart attack there ! I was at the Holiday Inn about 11 yrs ago anyway I know when it was a I missed the OJ chase I was in surgery then ! and ended up at that small hospital and had be transfered to Nashville for a double bypass ! Nothing against Tenn thou or Franklin !! Thou that small hospital in Franklin did try to kill me or the VET they tried to pawn off as a Cardiologist did :O)Great Docs thou at Baptist hospital in Nashville :O) they saved my life ...after I was medivaced to Nasville ..I think it was the all you could eat Catfish and Ice tea in Franklin that did it thou Iam use to that as my inlaws and parents are from the south inlaws were from Hohenwald Tenn and my parents from Elkhorn City Ky ...

Pipes

Well since I got like 3 days to do these it got decided tonight !! Iam gona turn 4 Barons in Chrome ! in Michigan Cherry Burl ! Since she and we are from Mi and I happen to have a pile a Mi Cherry Burl from Traverse City on hand that is what it a be with CA finishes ! should be able to knock them out in 1 maybe 2 days with the heat were pose to be in the 90's here all the weekend with HI hunidty !!! so I only work a few hours in that kina heat ! Thanks for all the kind words of advice here folks .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom