My Bash winnings!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Hey all,
Sorry it took so long to post this but I received the last package when I was out of town. I finally have a chance to post my winnings now :)

First off is a box of blanks from Robert Sherlock. This was for winning a day in the Trivia Contest:
attachment.php

Robert included a variety of blanks including a pine cone cast in resin, a hybrid, some acrylic blanks, a dyed box elder burl, a cigar kit with blank, a couple of pre-tubed Jr Gent blanks (cocobolo I think) and a few others. It's a great box full of blanks!

Second was a box of blanks from Edgar Dohmann. I placed third out of three correct answers for the Puzzle Contest and Edgar was kind enough to award a third prize that day. This is what he sent me:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Edgar went a little crazy with this box. The sfrb was jammed full and Edgar added more blanks inside the envelope. He included blanks from Lou Metcalf, George Valentine along with a variety of woods. They include Mesquite, Honduran Mahogany, poplar, beech, white oak, sycamore, redwood, plum, almond and more.

Thanks Edgar and Robert for supporting the Bash and thanks for the awesome blanks!

Attachments

• iap1.jpg
    iap1.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 324
  • iap3.jpg
    iap3.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 342
  • iap2.jpg
    iap2.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 331
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jennera

Wow! You have convinced me I should enter the trivia and puzzle contests!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom