My apologies to Bill Baumbeck!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

I did a bad thing. Many of you have read the !st edition of TPS's newsletter. In the periodical is an article I wrote. It is a review of the Sierra. At the time of writing the article the Sierra Vista had just been released. Bill Baumbeck had a parts breakdown photo of the two kits side by side for size comparison. I borrowed that photo for the article without giving credit for the source, or obtaining permission from Bill. Was this oversight intentional? Absolutely not! I have nothing but respect and admiration for Bill and would never intentionally do anything to lose his trust.

Bill, I am truly sorry for this oversight and I assure you it will not happen again!

P.S. In all fairness to Bill, he neither asked for, nor demanded this apology. He merely asked me where I got the photo.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Originally posted by Dario
<br />I too believe this post should have just been posted at TPS.

Nothing against Billy or TPS...just my opinion.

It was.

Oops, I didn't read it correctly, Dario.

I posted it here and TPS because many of us frequent both sites and I wanted to make sure it was seen.

Jeff, feel free to delete this post if you feel it necessary.

alamocdc

Originally posted by YoYoSpin
<br />Hey guys...it's a non-issue. The photo in question was taken by me, and I'm not offended in the least. In fact, I'm always happy to see my stuff get posted elsewhere.

Thanks, Ed, but I should have made sure that I remembered to credit where I got the photo, at the very least. I intended to, but forgot about it when I proof read it. But I was in a hurry and forgot so the bad is on me and I take full responsibility. Very bad form on my part. What I should have done is ask his permission and subsequently yours. I was trying to create something educational and screwed up in the process. I am truly sorry to any I may have offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom