Music to sooth the soul.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

I feel so bad for my daughter, and all High School seniors with the school closers. One of the highlights of her school life is the jazz choir. It is a nationally recognized program that she had been looking forward to being in basically her whole life. They have decided to put together 3 songs by submitting recordings of their own voice part that is then mixed with all the others. This is the first of the recordings. My daughter, Kendall, is the blond in the black dress, in the front row, standing next to an Asian girl.

Enjoy

Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

carlmorrell

Really great idea, and thanks for sharing. My daughter, during her senior year got to perform at Carnegie Hall. It was a life changing event.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful harmonies Jason. A wonderful, well mixed recording and heartbreaking performance (due to the circumstances). It was lovely to hear, but I also have had thought of the lost "moments" for so many young folks/students. Senior graduation, prom, final creative arts performance (music, dance, drama, etc), athletics, academics, etc.
Both for HS and University. Also, for those starting careers, and needing to maintain careers. Many years are lost.

Tell your daughter that the performance from many venues was appreciated. 👏👏

Be well and stay healthy 😷

magpens

Thanks for posting, Jason !!

VERY nice indeed !!

I too feel very sorry for the kids ... working so hard all year and then missing the climax performance !!

I have granddaughter in the same boat, and it is SOooo disappointing, for her AND for us !!!

Charlie_W

This is Wonderful! They all have their heart in their music.

Likewise, our daughter got to sing at Carnegie Hall with her group from college. It was special for sure!

Top Bottom