Multi tool pen turning kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

My sister who goes to several craft shows came to me with a 8 piece multi tool and asked me if I could make one for a friend of hers, I said let me check on it. I ask what she paid for t and the price tag was on it and priced at 10.00. Is there a place to buy these bulk? The ones that I have seen cost almost as much as he sold it to her.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Psychmike22

If you are talking about the plastic multi-screwdriver tools. I buy the I expensive ones at the hardware store. Then melt off the plastic handles and use the metal components in a nice wood blank.

Aaturner

Pen kits mall on etsy carrys them . But they still around $5 a kit.Pen kits mall on Etsy is not same US based company as Pen kits mall on web. Now Pen Kits dot com sells them rather cheap. But you will need an overseas account with them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928-235308_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220928-235308_Samsung Internet.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

mnerland

If you are talking about the plastic multi-screwdriver tools. I buy the I expensive ones at the hardware store. Then melt off the plastic handles and use the metal components in a nice wood blank.
I like this idea! Could you post a photo as an example. Are doing this with the 6 in 1 screwdrivers or the ones with multi bits?

Top Bottom