Mr. Anonymous Game #7 @ 6/10/2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karl_99

This is great! Thank you George and Mr. Anomymous.
I will go for the George special mystery package! Thanks again.

Last edited:

robutacion

Your Paypal was received, thank you...!

Surprise package...??? yeap no problem...!:wink:

Kelly - I have to acknowledge your post #14, as the only one that actually answered correctly, until Karl worked it out, all within the first part of the question, the second part was put but, you used the word "repair" which was what I was looking for as where, the items on part one of the question would be used for...!

I would have accepted your response, if you were "eligible" ...!

Anyway, you played and that is appreciated...!:wink:

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Krash

Your Paypal was received, thank you...!

Surprise package...??? yeap no problem...!:wink:

Kelly - I have to acknowledge your post #14, as the only one that actually answered correctly, until Karl worked it out, all within the first part of the question, the second part was put but, you used the word "repair" which was what I was looking for as where, the items on part one of the question would be used for...!

I would have accepted your response, if you were "eligible" ...!

Anyway, you played and that is appreciated...!:wink:
Cheers
George

It was fun! :biggrin: I love a good mystery! :confused:

I was surprised :eek: when it took so long :turtle: to hammer :hammer: out the answer :bananen_smilies035: to your puzzle :question:. Although it was plain to you :airplane:, it was probably too obvious for us old dogs :dog:! Thinking you were playing tricks on us :clown:, we didn't have a ghost :ghost: of a chance. But in the end, we all just either had a cup of coffee :coffee: or a beer :beer: and sat back to see who would stumble :beat-up: upon the answer :good: and get the prize :present:!

George, you take the cake :cake: !

Peace :peace: out :cool: !!!

healeydays

Oh come on George, this is the true answer...

You take the sandpaper to get the resfill piece to the proper thickness, hit the resfill with a hammer to leave the proper size round indentation, and use the piece to level out that 1950s kitchen table chromed leg your wife has been hounding you about that has been making the table wobbly.

Mike B

Last edited:
Top Bottom