Mr. Anonymous Game #53 @ 23/06/2018

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

G'day peoples,

That's game time and this one is quite interesting, you may agree that most things can be made from wood, right...? with that said, sometimes we see some things that are far from normal and in some cases, we wonder how in the heck they did it.

Anyhow, this is a good example of what I'm talking about, and as I mentioned yes, it is made from wood...!:eek::confused:

so the question is

What do you think this is or where it belongs to...?

20180623_230009.jpg

I would like to remind you all of the new conditions I introduced in game #32 and that is what actually the gift voucher amount will be spent on, and allow the actual winners to make their own choices. The only RULE that I ask you all to respect is that I allow each 1/3 of the value amount (AU$100.00) to be used for the selection of blanks/packs between the 3 main blanks types I make/sell, there is, raw/natural wood blanks, stabilized blanks/packs and Resifills (cast blanks), this means basically that you can select 1/3 of each type or all raw/natural blanks but never the voucher amount of all stabilized or Resifill blanks, I hope this has come clear if not, let me know...!

A voucher code will be sent by PM or email to the winner that will use it to put his/her's order, any freight/shipping is not included in the prize/voucher so, you will be requested at checkout to pay for posting.

Good luck...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Dehn0045

Honestly my first thought was wristwatch, but I'll try something (slightly) different: how about a bracelet.

Edit: now I see that bracelet was already taken. Oh well, maybe next time

Last edited:

robutacion

And the winner is...!

Well, I never thought that it was that obvious but I was wrong, nevertheless, I re-phrase the fact that, it's quite amazing how they manage to produce these watches all made of wood (not internal parts, off-course).:biggrin:

With that said, the very first post is the winner by Mr. ajollydds, congrats mate, your speed on the keyboard has just won you AU$100.00 in goodies from my Loly-shop...!:wink::)

It is indeed the wristwatch of a watch I purchased online a couple of years ago for about $20.00 bucks, I was so intrigued by it that I had to get you and see for myself.

Here it is,

20180624_202704.jpg20180624_202442.jpg20180624_202559.jpg

I don't use it but works just fine, is there anything that the Chinese can't produce...?:eek::confused:

Anyhow, I hope you guys and gals had fun...!

Thank you very much to all that participated, most appreciated.:wink:

As for the winner, he will get a PM with his gift voucher prize to be claimed within 90 days (3 months).

Cheers
George

robutacion

Those watches are different and look good. I see someone wearing one every once in a while.

I totally agree, mate, I was very impressed with the way they look on screen and even more when I put it on my wrist, the problem is that I destroy watches badly, particularly the bands that get destroyed with petrol, acetone, oils and everything in between.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom