Mr. Anonymous Game #51 @ 21/04/2018

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

G'day peoples,

Time for another game and this time I've got the inspiration yesterday when my eyes somehow focussed on something that I cut years ago and that have been "pilled" up at one of the entrances to my workshop for some time, they get the weather and probably unusable but that is beyond the point, seeing these things brought me back to when I cut them for a specific use, I used some and I end up selling a bunch so, THE QUESTION IS,

WHAT WAS THEIR PURPOSE/USED FOR...?:biggrin:

I would like to remind you all of the new conditions I introduced in game #32 and that is what actually the gift voucher amount will be spent on, and allow the actual winners to make their own choices. The only RULE that I ask you all to respect is that I allow each 1/3 of the value amount (AU$100.00) to be used for the selection of blanks/packs between the 3 main blanks types I make/sell, there is, raw/natural wood blanks, stabilized blanks/packs and Resifills (cast blanks), this means basically that you can select 1/3 of each type or all raw/natural blanks but never the voucher amount of all stabilized or Resifill blanks, I hope this has come clear if not, let me know...!

A voucher code will be sent by PM or email to the winner that will use it to put his/her's order, any freight/shipping is not included in the prize/voucher so, you will be requested at checkout to pay for posting.

Good luck...!

Cheers
George

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 289
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well, some possibilities but none are correct.

These are Radiata Pine discs/slices, they wouldn't last long as garden steps.

If my mind serves me right, I think I posted what I did with some of them...!:confused:

Keep trying folks.:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

And the winner is...!

Well, our friend MRDucks2 gave me the correct answer or the answer I was after, congratulations my friend you won an AU$100.00 gift voucher from Georges Bits of Timber, sponsored by Mr. A I'm sure you know what to do with it, however, I feel for Karl_99 as the first part of his first guess (post #13) was also all I needed but he ends up going on the wrong track with the "the cut out is for a clock movement"...! so, for his effort I'm going to give him an AU$50.00 gift voucher.

Anyway, I'm not surprised that the thread/post I made on these clock blanks long ago is hard to find, I myself had a look and couldn't find it so, I looked for pics of stuff I make for Merissa (Mum) and that she puts all over the house, in this case, the clock I made has been in my computer room and has given me the time since it was put there (a few batteries later).

101_0053.jpg

Thank you to all other members that participated in this game, most appreciated.:)

To the winners, have fun selecting goodies...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

robutacion

Feeling crabby today George . You can probably guess why . Suspect a dead blow hammer would work best on my head .

No no, your suspicions are totally incorrect, that wouldn't help at all, I'm at loss to remember why I should know and I may be making a full out of myself but, PM me to remind me, please...!:redface:

I hope you start to feel better very soon, feeling "crabby" is what we call here "crappy" either one is no good so, be well...!

Cheers
George

1080Wayne

Feeling crabby today George . You can probably guess why . Suspect a dead blow hammer would work best on my head .

No no, your suspicions are totally incorrect, that wouldn't help at all, I'm at loss to remember why I should know and I may be making a full out of myself but, PM me to remind me, please...!:redface:

I hope you start to feel better very soon, feeling "crabby" is what we call here "crappy" either one is no good so, be well...!

Cheers
George

In Canadian slang , feeling crabby is feeling grouchy . Feeling crappy is feeling sick .

edicehouse

shelves for an outside garden plants.

Hahahah, where have you been..? you are too late for the "party" the prizes have already been allocated...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Work has me bowed up. Since my Manager left first of the year, the Director has filled in, and he is a micro manager. However I seem to get more and more to do each week.

Top Bottom