MPG planning!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
In the MPG thread, this question was posed:

Speaking of vendors will Exotic Blanks bring blanks to the MPG? I know I can order at anytime but I like to touch and feel the blanks that I turn.

RIGHT NOW, ExoticBlanks offers over 1100 kit styles (each plating counts as a new pen style), about 4000 blank styles, 2500 guest artists blanks and over 500 choices of ink.

By the time we get to April, there will be more!!

We know there are smalller vendors who will be trying to sell their blanks, possibly Easy Wood will be selling their tools, another smaller vendor is a PennState reseller. As time goes by, we will undoubtedly add more small vendors. We really don't want to compete with them, but we also want to give you the products you want to purchase in person.

So, what would YOU want us to bring?? Please be as specific as possible!1

Thanks,

Dawn & Ed

stonepecker

Better bring Dawn............

My opinion.......bring what you are comfortable with. There is always so many vendors that I never have enough money for what I want. I hope to make this show as I will be retired by then. Just have to see what the future brings.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
At the last few MPG'S there were plenty of vendor's who had last-minute conflicts and couldn't attend.

I would recommend you simply bring what makes sense for you and what you suspect folks want - don't worry about the other vendors.
; but I understand your concern and it is a great consideration.

In the past we needed a wider variety of kits and accessories. There were plenty of blanks of a wide variety, but Wood blanks never did well.

JMO.

Top Bottom