MPG info?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Hi Chris, I was happy to see this post today, someone thinking about the MPG! With the Bash coming to an end, you will start to see posts about the MPG… The Largest and Longest Running Pen Gathering in the country!
For those curious…The website has a lot about the vendors and demonstrations happening this year and the final demo schedule is being completed and should be out very soon. https://midwestpenturnersgathering.com/GeneralWebSite/HomePage.aspx

As always, we have a great vendor room lineup… ExoticBlanks, Easy Wood Tools, Nile's Bottlestoppers, BVV Stabilizing, Jet Powermatic Tools, Woodcraft, PTownSubbie, The PenSmiths, MidWest Woodworking Electronics, Drop Anchor Creations, Stadium Pen Blanks, Rich Coers Wood, Ohio Pen Works, and Paul's Pen's and Things. - All Great People with Great Products!

I am happy to say we have some new additions this year to our Wonderful Vendor Family…. Vince's Wood N' Wonders - with their knowledge and line of abrasives and sanding products, Kallenshaan Woods - with their laser inlay kits, and Alumilite Corp. (Polytek) to answer your questions on urethane and epoxy resins!

The bonus to this event is meeting and hanging out with over 300 of your fellow Penmakers and business who supply you with your products.

There's been A LOT of hours put in on this years event to show everyone a great time, along with the $1000's of door prizes we will be giving away! Oh, and don't forget the contests!

It's only 45 days away!!! So rest up, it's a fun filled - busy weekend!

mg_dreyer

The schedule will be posted mid week. I am working out the details on the last two demos. And yes they look spectacular. Blank making, turning, technique, and a few added topics like sales and a marketing person from a local company coming in to give you details on marketing yourself and social media.

mg_dreyer

Schedule went up today (always subject to change if the demonstrators need to change). Next week we will be announcing the extra room demos and activities.

Top Bottom