Montana Weather

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Here's a couple of pictures I took yesterday and today.

Yesterday we were logging in T-shirts and today no logging and jackets. Yesterday was 85 and today the high was 33. Still loving it though. Total snow fall today- 3-4". Temps tomorrow will be in the mid to upper 60's and the snow will be all but gone.

Logging on the 6th.jpg Snowing on the 7th.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I would like to say too extreme for me but we get the same swings here only on the hot side. Those are a couple of nice pictures. I guess this is the time of year people look forward to, maybe after Spring, up north. Temps are supposed to drop here a bit which will be greatly appreciated.

Curly

We are lower in elevation so not quite as cold and happily no snow. It will be -4C/25F tonight but warming back up in the coming days which will be room temperature during the days. Won't be long before it is driveway plowing time. ;)

Hi today was 91 deg and tomorrow snow and/or rain with 60mph winds. Gotta love it! :cool: 🍻

You know Vic, every winter I moan and groan about spending 6 hours plowing our road (it's 2 miles long), shoveling snow off the front porch and deck and hauling fire wood. But, I do love it, even when it takes me 15 minutes to get all my gear on, realize I gotta pee, and then take it all off for 15 minutes more. There's been times that I feel like a pop-sickle, come into a nice warm cabin and take a hot shower and feel great. Then I look out the front window and know I'm going to do it all over again tomorrow probably. It's kind of a love/hate relationship.

tomtedesco

Yesterday in the high 90's here, record for most 90 degree days in a year. Today it is snowing and will drop into the 20's tonight, weekend is back to the 80;s. The best thing about this crazy weather it means elk season is almost here. Still a great place to live.

sbwertz

Yesterday in the high 90's here, record for most 90 degree days in a year. Today it is snowing and will drop into the 20's tonight, weekend is back to the 80;s. The best thing about this crazy weather it means elk season is almost here. Still a great place to live.
Here in Phoenix we had 53 days over 110. The previous record was 32 days. Hottest summer on record.

Top Bottom